Earn donations for Fortunate Kids when you shop at Kroger!
If you are a Kroger customer, Kroger Community Rewards is an easy way to support Fortunate Kids while you shop! Kroger will generously donate a portion of each of your purchases back to Fortunate Kids. It is easy to register, please do so and select Fortunate Kids as your charity of choice.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Register your Kroger Rewards card on Kroger’s website at
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address and create a password
- You will receive an email to click on the link
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update and confirm your information
- Enter NPO number 69594 or name Fortunate Kids, select from list and confirm<
- To verify, you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of the page
When shopping, remember to swipe your Kroger Plus card for each purchase to count. The more points you earn, the more Kroger will donate to Fortunate Kids!
Your purchases will not count until after you register your card. Please take ten minutes to register your card! If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger and provide a number of cost-saving benefits and promotions for shoppers.
In order to keep donations coming to Fortunate Kids you must re-enroll on an annual basis.
Thank you for your continued support of Fortunate Kids! If you have any questions about this program or how to enroll your Kroger card, call Jasmine Fortune at 248-843-8844 or email contact@FortunateKids.org.